Thursday, January 23, 2014

Following the Plan....

Ever since my kiddos were small, I have tried to teach them about "the plan", you know, the Plan of Salvation, but with a twist. I have tried to incorporate the fact that in order to follow the big Plan, we needed to take good steps, and make good decisions. So we started going thru what we would do to follow the Plan. It started with primary, then baptism, then Dylan getting the Priesthood, going to seminary, college, missions, temple marriage etc. My kids love to talk about the steps of the plan.

While on Pinterest... because I'm an addict... lol, you can find me at Jaelle Kaylor, just look up pinners, anywho, I found the neatest thing I'm going to make for Dylan's room, and then tweak it a bit for the girls... I think I've written about this before, but I really wanted to share it again and also get some ideas from you guys.

So tell me, how do you teach your children to make a plan in life ? How do you help them to achieve these goals ? I'm excited to hear the comments...
Happy Parenting! Love, JL~

PS- Here is a pic of each of my kids at their baptisms! Next up is Dylan receiving the Priesthood which will hopefully be in the next month!! So exciting!




No comments: