Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fun Ideas For General Conference !

I am so late posting this.... but since it doesn't start tomorrow until 11 cst ( that's my time hehe) then you might have time to do some of these.... also, we are going to actually do some of these this week - we will watch a talk one at a time and do the notes and activities etc :) I'm so excited! Tomorrow we are doing the candy/snacks for certain words they hear during the talks. Also I made folders with notebook paper for them to take notes. I'm so bummed because I started to print out some of the awesome things on this pinterest board and I ran out of ink!!! And there is no way that I'm going to attempt Walmart tonight hahahaha!

So here is my pinterest board for General Conference Ideas :) Enjoy!!!!! Share what you are doing with your family to celebrate Conference... any special recipes or treats you eat ? Do you stay in your jammies and snuggle as a family or do you dress in your church clothes ? Any special traditions ? Happy Parenting! Love, JL~


Follow Jaelle Kaylor's board general conference ideas on Pinterest.

No comments: